There are many reasons to join the USKKA, which includes the following:
- We live in a fast-paced world in which it is difficult to get the time you
need to do the things you want to do. Becoming a member of USKKA will allow
you to practice Kenpo from the comforts of your own home. With access to your
computer, the world is your dojo.
- Because of the way USKKA delivers instruction, you are not limited to one
instructor and can therefore learn from many, with each emphasizing different
parts of a principle for self defense, from full-blown forms and techniques to
combat street fighting tactics, multiple opponent attacks, armed attacks, and
weekly tips of all kinds.
- With energy prices soaring and the need for many of us to cut back on spending,
you will gain both time and money savings from not driving and searching for the
best school for you. The money you save by not driving long distances to a good
school will pay for your membership costs many times over and the time you spend
driving can be better spent learning and practicing Kenpo-you get the best of both worlds.
- The USKKA makes the Ed Parker Kenpo System available for many who have no
schools or instructors in their areas.
- We teach the original Ed Parker Kenpo System as described in the Infinite
Insights Series of books authored by Grandmaster Parker and as shown by both
Grandmasters Edmund K. Parker and Stephen M. Snelson to Dr. Tindall and Master
Whelan. Ours is not a watered down version of Kenpo taught by various other Kenpo
associations. Upon personally signing Grandmaster Tindall’s Infinite Insight series
of books Mr. Parker said to Grandmaster Tindall, “These books outline my system and
this is how I want it taught.” As promised by Grandmaster Tindall, he and the USKKA
have always done as requested by Grandmaster Parker and will continue to do so.
- Tie yourself into a network of professionals who want to be their best in Kenpo;
have the opportunity to attend live training seminars sponsored by our masters;
meet others in person that share your same goals in the art; make friends for life;
and much more.
- And hey, the Kenpo we teach is just plain fun. You get a lot of bang for your
buck and it’s something you can enjoy your entire life. So, what are you waiting
for? Join Today!